Salam Alikum (Arabian greeting),
This is my first blog in english. I used to write blogs in arabic before I come to Canada, but this is a new experience to me.
I named it "The Smiler" because it is the meaning of my name in arabic :-)
It is an adjective, and it describes a person (male) who smiles all the time ^__^
The female form of my name is (Basmah), it means "a smile" in arabic.
And by the way, Basmah is my older sister and she is studying at the ELI with us :-)
Anyway, I would like to say that I really like this way of learning english, or generally I like to learn anything aided by technology, like social networks which is the trend of nowadays time. I feel that I am doing something that I really like which is blogging, while I am doing my reading class homework at the same time!
Thanks to our creative reading class teacher Eilidh for this creative idea.
See you soon on my next homework... I mean blog :-)
Bassam
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment